Vanilla flavor. 30 days. Powder
Food supplement with sweeteners, based on collagen, silicon, hyaluronic acid and vitamins.
Without preservatives or colorants
Bioassimilable hydrolyzed collagen
- Protein essential for joints, cartilages, tendons, ligaments, bones and skin.
- Helps to keep bones and muscles in good condition.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin, nails and hair.
- Mineral essential for osteoarticular function (muscles, bones, cartilages and tendons).
- Improves tissue resistance.
- Improves collagen production.
- Polysaccharide abundantly present in the synovial fluid of the joints and skin.
- It acts as a lubricant for the joints.
- It contributes to skin hydration.
- Maintaining bones in normal conditions, the normal functioning of muscles and protein synthesis, including collagen, in normal conditions.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal protein metabolism (collagen).
- Contributes to the production of the protein collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilages.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
Vitamins B1, B2 and B6
30 days. Powder with instantaneous dissolution.
Shake the container before taking the product. Take a level scoop of Epaplus Arthicare daily, dissolved in water, juice or other liquid (250 ml). Dissolves Instantly.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of little kids.
Store in a cool, dry place.
People requiring a protein-restricted diet or with kidney failure are advised to consult their doctor before taking the product.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, magnesium carbonate, acidifier (anhydrous citric acid), vanilla flavoring, caramel flavoring, stabilized silicic acid, vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), hyaluronic acid (sodium salt), sweetener (sucralose), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) , vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B1 (thiamine).
|Per each 100 g||Daily dose (11,14 g)|
|Total Carbohydrate||0,3 g||0,03 g|
|Sugars||0,08 g||0,0087 g|
|Total Fat||0,1 g||0,011 g|
|Saturated||0,1 g||0,011 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||87,6 g||9,759 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||1,201 g||0,134 g|
|Per each 100 g||Daily dose (11,14 g)||NRV(%)*|
|Hydrolyzed collagen||91,783 g||10 g||–|
|Silicon||0,184 mg||20 mg||–|
|Hyaluronic acid||0,230 g||25 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1||4,048 mg||0,55 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin B2||6,425 mg||0,70 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin B6||6,425 mg||0,70 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin C||367,14 mg||40 mg||50 %|
|Magnesium||860,48 mg||93,75 mg||25 %|
|*NRV= Nutrient Reference Values.|