Food supplement based on honey, natural extracts, and vitamins. Demulcent and expectorant thanks to the action of Grindelia. For adults and children over 12 years old.
- It is high in vitamin C, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It is rich in mucilage and flavonoids
- It has a soothing effect on the throat, pharynx, and vocal cords.
- It is rich in flavonoids, essential oils, and tannins.
- It is beneficial for the respiratory tract and throat, with demulcent and expectorant action.
Eucalyptus essential oil
- It helps to calm coughs.
- Soothing effect for the throat, pharynx, and vocal cords.
- Helps the body’s immune system.
Lemon essential oil
- Helps the body’s immune system function.
Vitamins B2 & B3
- They contribute to the maintenance of the mucous membranes in normal conditions.
Net volume: 150 ml
Container containing a bottle of topaz PET with an airtight closure containing 150 ml of syrup and a dosing spoon
Shake the container before use.
Take 10 ml 2 to 4 times a day. Preferably administer the last dosage before bedtime.
The product can taken directly or diluted in a small amount of liquid such as water or milk.
This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool place protected from light.
Ingredients: Flower honey, water, plantain leaf extract (Plantago lanceolata), extract of flowering tops of Grindelia robusta, sundew aerial parts extract (Drosera longifolia), acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra), lemon scent, eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus globulus), lemon essential oil (Citrus limon L.), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidulant (citric acid), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
|Per 100 g||Daily dose (10 ml)|
|Carbohydrates||61,15 g||7,943 g|
|Sugars||60,6 g||7,872 g|
|Fats||0,85 g||0,11042 g|
|Saturated||0,5 g||0,06495 g|
|Monounsaturated||0,04 g||0,0052 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0,31 g||0,04027 g|
|Protein||1,1 g||0,1429 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0,02 g||0,003 g|
|Per 100 g||Daily dose (10 ml)||NRV(%)*|
|Vitamin C||153,96 mg||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin B3||30,79 mg||4 mg||25|
|Vitamin B2||5,38 mg||0,70 mg||50|
|*NRV=Nutrient Reference Values.|