Epaplus Immuncare Adults is a 100% natural balsamic syrup. It contains blossom honey and plant extracts for treating coughs (Plantain, Grindelia and Drosera), highly concentrated pure vitamin C and vitamins B2 and B3. With eucalyptus essential oil. For adults and children older than 12 years of age. Lemon flavor.
- 100% natural and high quality food traditionally used to soften the throat.
- The fruit has a high vitamin C content, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It has a soothing effect on the throat, pharynx, and vocal cords.
- It is recommended for the symptomatic treatment of oral and pharyngeal cavity conditions. Also indicated for dry coughs.
- It is beneficial for the respiratory tract and as a throat demulcent.
- It has traditionally been used to relieve cough associated with colds.
- Synergic action with Plantain. It helps to soften the throat, pharynx and vocal cords. Helps to maintain the health of the respiratory and bronchial tracts.
- Recommended for the relief of spasmodic cough (with the presence of mucus) and irritative cough (dry).
Eucalyptus essential oil
- Due to its soothing effect, it helps the respiratory tract function optimally.
Syrup. 150 ml container.
Two teaspoons (10ml) 2 or 4 times per day. Last intake should preferably be given before going to bed.
This nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in its original container at room temperature, in a cool place and away from light.
Blossom honey, water, Plantain leaf extract (Plantago lanceolata), Grindelia robusta flowering tops extract, Drosera aerial parts extract (Drosera longifolia) Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra) rich in Vitamin C, lemon scent, eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus globulus), lemon essential oil (Citrus limon L.), potassium sorbate, (preservative), & citric acid (acidifier), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) and vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
|Per 100 g||Daily intake (10ml)||NRV (%)*|
|Fats||0.85 g||0.11042 g||–|
|Saturaded||0.5 g||0.06495 g||–|
|Monounsaturated||0.04 g||0.0052 g||–|
|Polyunsaturated||0.31 g||0.04027 g||–|
|Carbohydrates||61.15 g||7.943 g||–|
|Sugars||60.6 g||7.872 g||–|
|Proteins||1.1 g||0.1429 g||–|
|Salt||0.02 g||0.003 g||–|
|Vitamin C||–||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin B3||–||4 mg||25|
|Vitamin B2||–||0.70 mg||50|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values.