Epaplus Immuncare Adults is a 100% natural soothing syrup. It contains blossom honey and plant extracts for treating cough (Plantain, Grindelia and Drosera), highly concentrated pure vitamin C and vitamins BA and B3. With eucalyptus essential oil. For adults and children older than 12 years of age. Lemon flavour.
Suitable for people with coeliac disease
- 100% natural and high quality food traditionally used to smooth the throat.
- The fruit has a high vitamin C content, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It has a soothing effect on the throat, pharynx, and vocal cords.
- It is recommended for the symptomatic treatment of oral and pharyngeal cavity conditions. Also indicated for dry coughs.
- It is beneficial for the respiratory tract and as a throat demulcent.
- It has traditionally been used to relieve cough associated with colds.
- Synergic action with Plantain. Soothing effect on the throat, pharynx and vocal cords. Helps to maintain respiratory and bronchial tract health.
- Recommended for the relief of spasmodic cough (with the presence of mucus) and irritative (dry) cough.
Eucalyptus essential oil
- Due to its soothing effect, it helps to the optimal functioning of the respiratory tract.
Syrup. 150 ml container
Two teaspoons (10ml) 2 or 4 times per day. The last dose should preferably be taken before going to bed.
This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in its original container at room temperature, in a cool place and away from light.
Blossom honey, water, Plantain leaf extract (Plantago lanceolata), Grindelia robusta flowering tops extract, Drosera aerial parts extract (Drosera longifolia) Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra) rich in Vitamin C, lemon scent, eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus globulus), lemon essential oil (Citrus limon L.), potassium sorbate, (preservative), & citric acid (acidifier), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) and vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
|Per 100 g||Daily intake (10ml)||NRV (%)*|
|Fats||0.85 g||0.11042 g||–|
|Saturaded||0.5 g||0.06495 g||–|
|Monounsaturated||0.04 g||0.0052 g||–|
|Polyunsaturated||0.31 g||0.04027 g||–|
|Carbohydrates||61.15 g||7.943 g||–|
|Sugars||60.6 g||7.872 g||–|
|Proteins||1.1 g||0.1429 g||–|
|Salt||0.02 g||0.003 g||–|
|Vitamin C||–||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin B3||–||4 mg||25|
|Vitamin B2||–||0.70 mg||50|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values.