Balsamic Syrup Kids
Epaplus Immuncare Kids is a 100% natural balsamic syrup. It contains blossom honey and plant extracts for treating cough (Plantain, Grindelia and Drosera) highly concentrated pure vitamin C and vitamins B2 and B3. For children from 3 years. Raspberry flavor.
- 100% natural and high quality food traditionally used to soften the throat.
- The fruit has a high vitamin C content, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It has a soothing effect on the throat, pharynx, and vocal cords.
- It is recommended for the symptomatic treatment of oral and pharyngeal cavity conditions. Also indicated for dry coughs.
- It is beneficial for the respiratory tract and as a throat demulcent.
- It has been traditionally used to treat cough.
- Synergic action with Plantain. It helps to soften the throat, pharynx and vocal cords. It helps respiratory tract health
- Recommended for dry and productive cough.
Syrup. 150 ml container.
Recommended administration for:
- Children between 3 and 6 years of age: 10 ml (two teaspoons), 1 or 2 times per day.
- Children older than 6 years of age: 10 ml (two teaspoons) 2 to 4 times per day.
- Last intake should preferably be given before going to bed.
This nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in its original container at room temperature, in a cool place and away from light.
Blossom honey, water, Plantain leaf extract (Plantago lanceolata), Grindelia robusta flowering tops extract, Drosera aerial parts extract (Drosera longifolia) Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia graba) rich in Vitamin C, potassium sorbate (preservative) myrtle essential oil (Myrtus communis L.) lemon essential oil (Citrus limon L.), sweet orange essential oil (Citrus sinesis L.) citric acid (acidifier) raspberry scent, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) and vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
|Per 100g||Daily intake (10 ml)||NRV (%)*|
|Fats||0.70 g||0.0902 g||–|
|Saturated||0.412 g||.0,0531 g||–|
|Monounsaturated||0.033 g||0.00425 g||–|
|Polyunsaturated||0.255 g||0.03287 g||–|
|Carbohydrates||61.15 g||7.837 g||–|
|Sugars||60.25 g||7.766 g||–|
|Proteins||1,1 g||0,1418 g||–|
|Salt||0.0227 g||0.00293 g||–|
|Vitamin C||–||12 mg||15|
|Vitamin B3||–||2.4 mg||15|
|Vitamin B2||–||0.35 mg||25|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values.