Epaplus Digestcare Pre&Probiotics is a food supplement that helps restore the balance of bacterial flora. A symbiotic product (prebiotics and probiotics) especially recommended en processes of intestinal imbalance or poor digestion.
Suitable for people with coeliac disease
Suitable for vegans
Suitable for children of 3 years and older
Suitable for pregnant women
Helps to rebalance the intestinal bacterial flora
- Symbiotic: Exclusive combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
- Contains 10 strains of lactic ferments (probiotics):
- Lactobacillus:B. bifidum, B. brevis, B. longum.
- Lactobacillus: L. acidophilus, L. rhammosus, L. plantarum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius.
- Equivalent to 50,000 million CFU (Colony Forming Units)
- Strains selected for their high resistance to factors such as heartburn, temperature and antibiotics
- With fructooligosacharydes (FOS): Prebiotic fibre.
- With chamomile, which provides digestive comfort.
Take 1 stick/day, preferably with breakfast. It can be taken directly or dissolved in water or another liquid.
Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not give to children under 3 years of age. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Manitol (bulking agent), fructooligosaccharides, maltodextrin (bulking agent), sorbitol (sweetener), powdered orange juice (aroma), lactic ferments: L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. brevis, B. longum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus y L. salivarius, chamomile extract, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), vitamins: B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), B2 (riboflavin), B1 (thiamine), B9 (folic acid), D-biotin and B12 (cobalamin).