Collagen Silicon Calcium
Vanilla flavor. 30 days. Powder.
Nutritional supplement based on bioassimilable hydrolyzed collagen with stabilised silicon, enriched with specific active ingredients for the care and maintenance of bones: Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D3 and K2. Suggested for premenopause, menopause, and postmenopause.
No preservatives or colorings
Bioassimilable hydrolyzed collagen
- Protein essential for joints, cartilages, tendons, ligaments, bones and skin.
- Helps to keep bones and muscles in good condition.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin, nails and hair
- Mineral essential for osteoarticular function (muscles, bones, cartilages and tendons).
- Improves tissue resistance.
- Improves collagen production.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles.
- Calcium is necessary for normal bone maintenance.
- Polysaccharide abundantly present in the synovial fluid of the joints and skin.
- It acts as a lubricant for the joints.
- It contributes to skin hydration.
- Maintaining bones in normal conditions, the normal functioning of muscles and protein synthesis, including collagen, in normal conditions.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal protein metabolism (collagen).
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the production of the protein collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilages.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Essential for calcium absorption.
- Synergistic effect with calcium and vitamin D3.
- Binds calcium in bones.
- Involved in bone formation, development and maintenance.
30 days. Instantly dissolving powder.
Shake the container before taking the product. Take a level scoop of Epaplus Arthicare daily, dissolved in water, milk or other liquid (250 ml). Instant dissolution.
This nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Persons requiring a protein-restricted diet or with kidney failure are advised to consult their physician before taking the product. Contains a source of phenylalanine. Contains sweeteners.
Not suitable for people treated with cumarin anticoagulants.
Take the product from three to four months and rest for a month.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, acidifier (anhydrous citric acid), vanilla flavor, caramel flavor, vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), stabilized silicic acid, hyaluronic acid (sodium salt), sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides ), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin K2 (menaquinone), and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
|Per each 100 g||Daily dose (12,77 g)|
|Total Carbohydrate||2,3 g||0,293 g|
|Sugars||0,18 g||0,023 g|
|Total Fat||< 0,1 g||< 0,0127 g|
|Saturated||< 0,1 g||< 0,0127 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||75,4 g||9,626 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||0 g|
|Per each 100 g||Per daily dose (12,77 g)||NRV(%)*|
|Hydrolyzed collagen||78,325 g||10 g||–|
|Silicon||0,1568 g||20 mg||–|
|Calcium||4,699 g||600 mg||75 %|
|Hyaluronic acid||0,196 g||25 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1||4,307 mg||0,55 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin B2||5,483 mg||0,70 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin B6||5,483 mg||0,70 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin C||626,61 mg||80 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin D3||19,581 µg||2,5 µg||50 %|
|Vitamin K2||293,726 µg||37,5 µg||50 %|
|Phosphorus||2,420 g||309 mg||44,14 %|
|Magnesium||1,175 g||150 mg||40 %|
|*NRV= Nutrient Reference Values.|
Sugar-free. Lactose-free. Gluten-free. Preservative-free