Hyaluronic Acid Magnesium and Calcium
Vanilla flavor. 30 days. Powder.
Nutritional supplement based on bioassimilable hydrolyzed collagen with stabilised silicon, enriched with specific active ingredients for the care and maintenance of bones: Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D3 and K2. Suggested for premenopause, menopause, and postmenopause.
No preservatives or colorings
Bioassimilable hydrolyzed collagen
- Protein essential for joints, cartilages, tendons, ligaments, bones and skin.
- Helps to keep bones and muscles in good condition.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin, nails and hair
- Mineral essential for osteoarticular function (muscles, bones, cartilages and tendons).
- Improves tissue resistance.
- Improves collagen production.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles.
- Calcium is necessary for normal bone maintenance.
- Polysaccharide abundantly present in the synovial fluid of the joints and skin.
- It acts as a lubricant for the joints.
- It contributes to skin hydration.
- Maintaining bones in normal conditions, the normal functioning of muscles and protein synthesis, including collagen, in normal conditions.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal protein metabolism (collagen).
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the production of the protein collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilages.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Essential for calcium absorption.
- Synergistic effect with calcium and vitamin D3.
- Binds calcium in bones.
- Involved in bone formation, development and maintenance.
30 days. Instant dilution powder.
Shake the container before taking the product. Take a level scoop of Epaplus Arthicare daily, dissolved in water, milk or other liquid (250 ml). Instant dissolution.
This nutritional supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Persons requiring a protein-restricted diet or with kidney failure are advised to consult their physician before taking the product. Contains a source of phenylalanine. Contains sweeteners.
Not suitable for people treated with cumarin anticoagulants.
Take the product from three to four months and rest for a month.
Hydrolyzed collagen, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, anhydrous citric acid (acidifier), vanilla flavoring, caramel flavoring, vitamin C, stabilized silicic acid, hyaluronic acid (sodium salt), sucralose (sweetener), steviol glycoside, vitamin B2 (rivoflamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), vitamin K2 (menaquinone) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
|Per 100g||Daily intake (10.89 g)||NRV (%)*|
|Carbohydrates||2,3 g||0,293 g||–|
|Proteins||75,4 g||9,626 g||–|
|Salt||0,828 g||0,1057 g||–|
|Hydrolyzed collagen||–||10 g||–|
|Hyaluronic Acid||–||25 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1||–||0,55 mg||50|
|Vitamin B2||–||0,70 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||–||0,70 mg||50|
|Vitamin C||–||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin D3||–||2,5 mg||50|
|Vitamin K2||–||37,5 mg||50|
|* NRV = Nutrient Reference Values.|