30 days. Tablets.
Nutritional supplement with UC·II® Collagen, Silicon, Hyaluronic Acid, Manganese, Copper and Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C. It helps with joint discomfort.UC·II® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Helps in joint discomfort.
- Helps to keep our musculoskeletal system in normal conditions.
- Helps to keep tendons and joints flexible.
- Frequent and intense physical exercise.
- Native Type II Collagen (not hydrolysed) extracted from chicken sternum.
- Daily intake of 40 mg of UC-II® collagen.
- Made in the US under GMP conditions.
- Single and selective action mechanism.
- Mineral essential for osteoarticular function (muscles, bones, cartilages and tendons).
- Improves tissue resistance.
- Improves collagen production.
- Polysaccharide abundantly present in the synovial fluid of the joints and skin.
- It acts as a lubricant for the joints.
- It contributes to skin hydration.
- Contributes to bones and muscles maintenance in normal conditions and to the normal connective tissue production.
- Contributes to connective tissue maintenance in normal conditions.
- Contributes to the production of the protein collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilages.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
30 days. Tablets.
Take one tablet a day, preferably before dinner, with a glass of water or other liquid.
This nutritional supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. Store tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), stabilised silicic acid, vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), UC-II® collagen, hydroxypropyl cellulose (stabiliser), hyaluronic acid (sodium salt), sodium croscarmellose (stabiliser), magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), manganese carbonate, copper sulphate, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), and vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
|Every 100 g||Daily intake (10.89 g)||NRV (%)*|
|Carbohydrates||34.5 g||0.138 g||–|
|Fat (saturated)||1.2 g||0.004 g||–|
|Proteins||5.3 g||0.021 g||–|
|Salt||1.81 g||0.007 g||–|
|Hyaluronic acid||–||25 mg||–|
|Vitamin B1||–||0.55 mg||50|
|Vitamin B2||–||0.70 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||–||0.70 mg||50|
|Vitamin C||–||40 mg||50|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values.|