- Legal note
- Cookies policy
Compliance with Data Protection Regulation
PEROXFARMA complies with all requirements provided by current law regarding the protection of personal data, and all information under our responsibility is handled according to legal requirements.
Appropriate technical and organizational security measures shall be applied, which shall guarantee the confidentiality thereof.
The purposes for which the data provided to us along with the information obtained from our relations shall be processed are as follows:
- We declare that your data shall be incorporated in a file or files, under the responsibility of PEROXFARMA, and shall be mainly dedicated to the ends related to general administration, management, compliance, development, control, management of your relation with us, advertise and inform you of the products and/or services that we offer by whatever means including email or similar methods
- We inform you that your personal data shall not be segmented or used for any other commercial purposes than than information of services and/or products offered by PEROXFARMA during and after your relation with us, which we intend you find useful.
- In the event that you wish to receive information concerning our products and/or services, please check the box accepting to receive advertisement messages from our company that appear in the section labelled as: ʺContactʺ.
- Contact: The information we receive shall be used for the management of your contact with us, whether for an enquiry or any other reason.
- If you have provided us personal information from a third party you must have previously informed them and requested • their agreement to the conditions set out herein.
- Social networks: We inform you that we are present on Social Networks. The treatment made of the data from people who follow us (and/or perform any link or connection through Social Media) of the official pages of PEROXFARMA on social networks shall be regulated by this section, the Legal Note on the PEROXFARMA site, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and any other access, use of any other regulations belonging to the corresponding social network, which shall already have been accepted by the user of the Social Networks. PEROXFARMA shall process the information with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the corresponding social network, , inform you of activities, products or services offered by PEROXFARMA or third parties that may be related to our activity as well as for any other purpose allowed by the Social Networks regulations.
- Staff selection: If you send us your curriculum vitae, your information shall be used for staff management and selection. If we have not answered after 2 months of receiving the information, we have not accepted your request and we shall keep your information for a period of less than two years in the event that it matches any future employment profiles.
- In addition, your information may be transmitted for compliance with existing legal and/or contractual obligations.
With regard to Cookies, please refer to Política de cookies.
Rights of the Affected
Given the above, we will understand that if you supply us with your information you expressly authorise us to manage your information according to the conditions described above.
This Legal Note regulates the access and use of the website www.epaplus.com (hereinafter, "the Web"), that PEROXFARMA S.A. (hereinafter, PEROXFARMA) makes available to users (hereinafter, the "User(s)"), in its capacity as owner and manager thereof. The information regarding PEROXFARMA is shown below:
Name: PEROXFARMA S.A.
Tax Identification Number A08477663.
Address: Provença number 328, Principal, Postcode 08037, Barcelona.
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Sheet Number 40.045, Page 235, Volume 3800, Book 3.146, Section 2, Registration 1
This Legal Note regulates the access and use of the Website. Notwithstanding the above, the use of spaces or services available on the Website may be subject to other conditions of use. In this case, the relevant conditions, which shall be duly informed, must also be fulfilled.
PEROXFARMA reserves the right, at any time, to complete, modify or replace this Legal Note, as well as any other general or particular condition, it being understood that the mere publication of such changes shall serve as notification. For this reason, we ask the User to read these carefully every time they access the Portal, and abstain from using the Website if they disagree with any of the conditions established herein.
User Rights and Obligations
El acceso a la Web es responsabilidad exclusiva de los Usuarios, y supone aceptar y conocer las advertencias legales, condiciones y términos de uso vigentes en cada momento, por lo que éstos deben leer atentamente el presente Aviso Legal siempre que accedan a la Web. La utilización de cualquiera de los servicios ofrecidos atribuye, desde su comienzo, la condición de Usuario y será considerada aceptación expresa, voluntaria y sin reservas de este Aviso Legal.
In order to access Web services, for anything that is not free or imposes a series of obligations, the User must be of adult age and of legal capacity and representation required to contract.The use of the services offered in the Web implies that the User has accepted compliance with the requirements of the aforesaid services and the Legal Note of the Web.
A User who accesses the Web agrees to comply with this Legal Note and the special usage instructions that are shown at every moment. Similarly, the User agrees to act always within the Law, according to good habits and in good faith, applying due diligence appropriate for the nature of the service in question. Thus, the User may not change or alter Web contents, except the information that the User may have entered, nor affect its integrity or operation in any way.
PEROXFARMA may deny or suspend access to the Web to any user that may have breached any of the obligations detailed in this Legal Note. Any User that voluntarily breaches any of the preceding obligations shall be liable for all damages and liabilities that, as a consequence thereof, may affect PEROXFARMA.
Exclusion of Liability
PEROXFARMA reserves the right to interrupt access to the Web, as well as providing any or all of the Services that are provided therein at any time and without previous note, for technical, security, control, and maintenance reasons or owing to the loss of electricity supply or for any other reason.
PEROXFARMA S.A. is not responsible for decisions made based on the information supplied by the Page, nor for damages and liabilities affecting the User derived from this information.
PEROXFARMA is not responsible for the damages and losses of any type affecting the User derived from failures in telecommunication network connections that may cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web Service or due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
Intellectual and Industrial Copyright. Hyperlinks.
All content, brands, designs, logos, icons, software, commercial names, domain names, and any other signs or elements subject to protection of intellectual or industrial copyright that are part of the Web are property of PERÓXIDOS FARMACÉUTICOS or in the public domain or of third parties that have duly authorised inclusion thereof and are the authors or owners of such rights.
In no case shall it be understood that any license is conceded or that any withdrawal, transmission, total or partial transfer of rights is made, nor is any right conferred, especially in the exploitation, reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication rights over such content without the previous express and written consent of PEROXFARMA or relevant third parties. Violation of any intellectual or industrial rights referred to in this section shall be prosecuted through criminal and civil actions provided by law.
Users and, in general, any person wishing to establish a hyperlink between their website and the Web (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must be expressly authorised by PERÓXIDOS FARMACÉUTICOS and comply with the following conditions:
- The Hyperlink shall only allow access to the homepage or start page of the Web, or to the specific point authorized by PEROXFARMA.
- A frame over the Web pages shall not be created.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements concerning PEROXFARMA, its management, employees and products shall be made.
- No statement shall be made nor shall there be any implication that PEROXFARMA has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or placed at the disposal of the webpage which is established in the Hyperlink.
- An exception will be made to those that are part of the same Hyperlink, the webpage that hosts the Hyperlink will not contain any brand, commercial name, logo, denomination, slogan or other signs belonging to PEROXFARMA.
- The webpage on which the Hyperlink is located will not contain any illicit information or content which is contrary to the morality or generally accepted customs and public order, nor should it contain any content contrary to any third party rights.
Establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between PEROXFARMA and the owner of the webpage in which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by PEROXFARMA of its content or services.
PEROXFARMA complies with regulations concerning the protection of information. All the statements required by the abovementioned regulation shall be duly available at any section of the Web where information is required.
As regards Cookies, please refer to Cookies Policy.
This Legal Note is regulated by Spanish law. In the cases were legislation foresees the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, both parties, expressly resigning any other that may apply, will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).